Have you ever read a book and compared it to a Nic Cage movie?
Don’t worry, I’ve got you covered. In book reviews for this site, I’ll compare books to one of five Cage classics:
1. The Wicker Man = a bad book not worth reading.
2. Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans = a bad book worth reading.
3. Con Air = a good, easy read.
4. Face/Off = a good, slightly challenging read.
(After all, taking faces off is more complex than hijacking a plane.)
5. Adaptation = a good but very dense read.
What do you think of this scale?