New movie trailers for Interstellar, Exodus: Gods and Kings, and Taken 3 debuted this week. Watch them below.
1. Interstellar (November 7)
As I mentioned last week, there’s also a new Interstellar game you can play. It’s wild that this movie is coming out so soon.
2. Exodus: Gods and Kings (December 12)
For more information about this movie—including a parody of Charlton Heston playing Moses, a Ferris Beuller reference, and the historicity of the exodus—click here.
3. Taken 3
Who’s surprised that there’s a third Taken movie?
If you can’t get enough of Liam Neeson, I have good news for you. You can check out a video of him doing improv comedy with Ricky Gervais. If that’s not enough, you can watch a ten hour video of him staring at you. That’s a good way to kill some time.
4 thoughts on “3 New Movie Trailers You Need to Watch”
A couple thoughts…
1) Whoa, Bruce Wayne / Batman is Moses! It’s a stretch, since there are few parallels besides the orphan thing, but an interesting casting choice nonetheless. I hope this movie’s portrayal of the 10 plagues of Egypt lives up to the 1999 version of “The Mummy” starring Brendan Fraser.
2) I actually found a funny 5-minute “botched comic book history” video, explaining how Stan Lee created Batman after reading (and becoming inspired by) the story of Moses in Exodus:
3) Although the creators of Taken are pretty much milking the franchise by this point, I can appreciate them taking a chance on a new plot angle, and at the end of the day, I’m still a sucker for a good Liam Neeson action flick (much like a good Arnold action flick).
Eddie, two things:
1) Excellent Brendan Fraser reference. I guess you could say that reference was a real Blast from the Past.
2) That Batman/Moses video is hilarious.
Interstellar is gonna be tiiiiiight. I’m gonna be kind of bummed if they don’t work “Stellar” by Incubus.
I hear you.
I’ll be kind of bummed if they don’t work in Stellar Kart.